Ooof. After lots of incidents its finaly completed ! Applying the top coat wasn’t so easy as I expected. Once again to achieve a good glossy coat you need to lay down a couple of nice and even wet coats, and with a spray can that was not so easy, plus I spent allot of it. Still in the end I think it looks quite nicely.
Up close you can notice some grain in the finish, which I think it’s due to the fact that the black paint coats where painted too heavy and without letting the previous coats dry.
The kit itself is pretty standart for a bandai no grade. The only points of notice are the elbow joints which are only single jointed and as such can only bend 45%, but to compensate the heel joints are great and allow a great range of motion.
I really like Blitz’s design and I think the slight changes I made in the tone of the color scheme improve it’s looks. Take a look at some more pictures after the jump and tell me what you think !